WEEK 7: Spiritual Education| Harry Potter Response



First I want to state that this course has enriched my film catalog greatly! Growing up in a household where Harry Potter was never allowed, I felt like now as an adult it was too late to enjoy this legendary series but this class has shown me otherwise. While reading the books will take quite a bit of time, this week I dove into the films. Despite hearing how wickedly terrifying Harry Potter was,  I found it to be the complete opposite. This magical world entranced me and embedded great moral values. We see a group of curious adolescents living a day to day and showing characteristics of loyalty, humble, trust, recognition, and belonging.

-Abigail

Comments

  1. It is so strange to think that Harry Potter could be 'outlawed' in someone's home as I spent my childhood reading the novels and watching the movies. It is a really great series that I highly suggest reading if you're interested - there is no age limit for Harry Potter! They have been making fully illustrated versions of each book and I would suggest getting your hands on those as they help bring J.K. Rowling's writing to life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts